Thursday, June 4, 2009

New Blog!

I think I am going crazy! I am unable to log into my other blog because I can't remember my password, and my e-mail address that I used to use to log into my blog is not my e-mail address anymore, so I couldn't log in. So...I have a new blog. I know, I have not posted anything since Valentine's Day. What a slacker I am. I think I let Facebook take over my life and I neglected the Blog! Now I am back. I don't feel like I have a lot to write about, but in the past 4 months, I guess we have had a few things happen here. Soccer ended and baseball started for Logan. That keeps us very busy! Morgan had a wreck and totalled her sweet little Honda Civic that Roger searched so hard to find. What an ordeal that was. I am thankful that she is ok, but still wonder how she could have left the house that morning to take lunch to a friend and lose control of her car because she was swatting at a bug, and run into a light pole and end up having to call 911, and be taken to the Emergency Room. What a scary call to get while I was in the middle of giving the Math TAKS test to my 3rd graders!!!!! Thankfully Morgan survived the seat belt burn and emotional stress of it all. Still don't have a new car yet, and Mom is having to be a taxi driver again. Hopefully Roger can start looking again soon!! Mom needs a break! Band has ended. And after many weeks of practice and try-outs, Morgan made Drum Major for Berkner High School Mighty Ram Band! So exciting! She will be a Sr. next year and has dreamed of being a drum major since 8th grade! She has worked so hard and truly deserves it! It will be a fun year. Denver will be on the Leadership team as well. They love band! I am glad they have something to occupy ALL of their spare time! Band does do that!
I will post more later! The school year ends for me tomorrow! Richardson got out today! YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment